This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

PostSubject: I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Omg its so funny. For our Science Group Project about extreme weather we have to create a presentation using facts that we researched about the weather that we were assigned. I am with Tyler and Andrew (two smart kids) and we got assigned Hurricanes. In our presentation, we're doing a skit as if we are on the news talking about the hurricane. Tyler is the eye witness, Andrew is the meteorologist and I am the news anchor/reporter. We were recording a video where Tyler is acting like he is where the hurricane is happening and what we should have for survival. Our teacher made us go into the hallway to do it. We were just helping him with the script XD. We got interrupted SO MANY TIMES. Omg it was unbelievable. Everyone kept running towards our laptops, running in the middle of the set, and people were purposely trying to annoy us! Anyway, Tyler's like, "Thank you, Samantha. It's very windy out and lots of trees are falling down and homes are falling apart. Every one of us needs supplies. At least 3 days worth of food and drinks for your family, a radio with batteries to listen more about the hurricane, a car full of gasoline, a lot of money handy.etc" *skip to the end* "Well back to you at the news desk, Samantha."
It feels so weird that someone's saying, "back to you at the news desk Samantha."
But it was SO FUN recording it! It turned out to be really good! Now we have to record the other scenes xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Wall
Admin

Likes and Dislike : 80

PostSubject: Re: I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter   Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Haha we did something kinda like that last year

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 am

Hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter   Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Ooo, I did that stuff back last year and 6th grade(for Social Studies...)

Except last year, I had to do the commercial and it was like a report from World War I.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter   Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Why am I lol-ing at this???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter   Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:57 pm

No idea. XD My commercial was on band-aids sadly... Felt like an idiot doing that by myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 pm

XD Don't be. It a joke.

The idiot thing is because I wasn't supposed to laugh and my friend made the script that I hadn't really thought about.

Something like, "Use it to cover up your cuts. If you don't their nude and that's just plain indecent exposure!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter   Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Oh lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter   

Back to top Go down

I'm OFFICIALLY a news anchor/reporter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1