This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 yay gifs ok.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:56 pm

I can assure you that there's a very large chance of this turning into a Foo Fighters topic.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1443
Likes and Dislike : 69
Join date : 2012-08-16
Age : 17
Location : Out there living life jk on my computer

PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Hayley wrote:
I can assure you that there's a very large chance of this turning into a Foo Fighters topic.
Lol! Glad your here!

_________________
:gyaru1:
Besties forever! <3
Ezzie & Brittany & Meagh & Abbie
WHO RUNS THE WORLD?
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:04 pm

YoutubeNerd wrote:
Hayley wrote:
I can assure you that there's a very large chance of this turning into a Foo Fighters topic.
Lol! Glad your here!

What was the drama?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1443
Likes and Dislike : 69
Join date : 2012-08-16
Age : 17
Location : Out there living life jk on my computer

PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Hayley wrote:
YoutubeNerd wrote:
Hayley wrote:
I can assure you that there's a very large chance of this turning into a Foo Fighters topic.
Lol! Glad your here!

What was the drama?
Brian called us sexist cause Brittany said girls were more open minded. Then he insulted gays, surrogates, he said "I don't want them to see a [dick] until they have to" and told us we couldn't have girl crushes.
It was Meagh, Brittany and my 1st day back and sans birthday!
He banned Brittany and kept threading to kill himself if we left or talked to her.
He described how he was going to kill himself IN DEATAIL to brittany.
He won't stop emailing us and last night kept trying to talk to Ezzie on Skype

_________________
:gyaru1:
Besties forever! <3
Ezzie & Brittany & Meagh & Abbie
WHO RUNS THE WORLD?
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:22 pm

YoutubeNerd wrote:
Hayley wrote:
YoutubeNerd wrote:
Hayley wrote:
I can assure you that there's a very large chance of this turning into a Foo Fighters topic.
Lol! Glad your here!

What was the drama?
Brian called us sexist cause Brittany said girls were more open minded. Then he insulted gays, surrogates, he said "I don't want them to see a [dick] until they have to" and told us we couldn't have girl crushes.
It was Meagh, Brittany and my 1st day back and sans birthday!
He banned Brittany and kept threading to kill himself if we left or talked to her.
He described how he was going to kill himself IN DEATAIL to brittany.
He won't stop emailing us and last night kept trying to talk to Ezzie on Skype

ezzie, unfriend brian on skype.

don't check your email

don't go back there.


It always creeped me out how Brian said we were his family.

NO.

MY PARENTS GAVE BIRTH TO ME.

NOT JUST SOME RANDOM PEOPLE I MET ON THE INTERNET.
(No offense)
Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1443
Likes and Dislike : 69
Join date : 2012-08-16
Age : 17
Location : Out there living life jk on my computer

PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Hayley wrote:
YoutubeNerd wrote:
Hayley wrote:
YoutubeNerd wrote:
Hayley wrote:
I can assure you that there's a very large chance of this turning into a Foo Fighters topic.
Lol! Glad your here!

What was the drama?
Brian called us sexist cause Brittany said girls were more open minded. Then he insulted gays, surrogates, he said "I don't want them to see a [dick] until they have to" and told us we couldn't have girl crushes.
It was Meagh, Brittany and my 1st day back and sans birthday!
He banned Brittany and kept threading to kill himself if we left or talked to her.
He described how he was going to kill himself IN DEATAIL to brittany.
He won't stop emailing us and last night kept trying to talk to Ezzie on Skype

ezzie, unfriend brian on skype.

don't check your email

don't go back there.


It always creeped me out how Brian said we were his family.

NO.

MY PARENTS GAVE BIRTH TO ME.

NOT JUST SOME RANDOM PEOPLE I MET ON THE INTERNET.
(No offense)
None taken I agree.
I'm just gonna delete them

_________________
:gyaru1:
Besties forever! <3
Ezzie & Brittany & Meagh & Abbie
WHO RUNS THE WORLD?
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 pm

when i hear a song from Foo Fighters on the radio or see a video of them on tv it warms up my heart because theyre my babies and i love them so much
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: yay gifs ok.   

Back to top Go down
 
yay gifs ok.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Collection of Banana GIFs
» Random gifs thread
» Who's the Best on YouTube?
» FUNNY TRANSFORMERS SPOOFS
» Playful Kiss (Korean version)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The A Team :: Photo Board-
Jump to: